**Eek! I forgot to mention the dates of the Blog Hop! The DT blog hop is from November 4 - November 6. I'm extending it one more day and will draw a winner of the prize on Sunday, November 8th!**
Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to have our first Design Team blog hop for All About Me. Getting to know the DT is a goal of this hop so I hope you have enjoyed learning more about these talented ladies! If you are just starting at my blog, make sure you head to the AAM blog to start at the beginning!
The theme for our hop is FREE to be ME! Our goal at All About Me is to give you freedom to not only BE yourself but to also SCRAP about yourself! Leave your legacy using your hobby and have FUN! I love to journal but always get so board using a traditional journal so I resorted to doing layout journaling! To use my creativity in conjunction with my therapy is amazing.
Our current challenge at All About Me is "I just can't live without...". when I thought about what I wanted to do with this, I could think of some more serious topics like God, water, oxygen... but I wanted to have a little bit of fun!
I LOVE Starbucks coffee!!! And if it ever went away, I'm sure I would be fine but that doesn't mean I won't hyperventilate just a little bit!
Lined and patterned paper - Scenic Route
Paper strips used for journaling - Core'dinations (I used this paper through my dymo labeller and then sanded over the the raised letters.)
Heart pin - Fancy Pants
Flower - Making Memories
Pearls - Kaisercraft
Music paper, doily and marble - stash
Glitter chipboard letters - Bo Bunny??? I can't remember!
"What would I do without my Starbucks. Not only is the coffee yum but I love the way they see it."
I always love to read those little snippets on the back of my coffee cup!
Alright.. now onto the rest of this fun post! As part of the Blog Hop, the DT has been asked to do a lil questionnaire. Just an FYI.. you may need to know some of this stuff for a chance to get an extra entry into the November prize of the month on the main AAM blog!
1. My childhood ambition: to be a teacher and a mommy (one of them came true! in the meantime I'll be joyful in being an auntie!)
2. My retreat: my crafty area of course!
3. The perfect day: Beautiful sunny weather, window open and a full day to scrap with no interuptions!
4. My first job was: as a carhop at an old fashioned A&W Restaurant drive-thru
5. My wildest dream: To own a house in Spain, Germany, Guatemala and Italy and be able to fly there whenever I want to!
6. If my life was a musical it would be called: The Sound of Music and Craftiness
7. My proudest moment: Living in a foreign country for an entire year and not completely losing it.
8. My favorite item of clothing: Jeans!
9. I feel ready for the day when I: Brush my teeth, get dressed and fit in some Jesus time.
10. I COULD live without: Bad drivers!! Seriously.. where did these people get their license from?
Now that you know me a bit better... perhaps you'd like to stick around? Leave me a comment and become a follower to be eligible for a PRIZE!! What can you win from my blog??? A $10 Gift Certificate from Two Peas in a Bucket!!! Wooohooooo!!!!!!!! Oh.. and it wouldn't hurt to participate in the current AAM challenge. But you don't have to.
Are you ready for the next HOP spot??? I am SOOOOOO thrilled to be the one to refer to one of our Guest Designers, Iris Babao-Uy! I just LOVE her work and I know you will too.