How happy was I to see this layout:
on Faith Sisters! I just love this site so much and feel so honored that my layout would be part of the list of other gorgeous layouts featured.
I also wanted to share the layout I made using the October 15th reveal sketch over at Sketchabilities:
I've gotten to where I really enjoy using a white background and working with the white space. I was drawn to the sketch almost immediately and knew exactly what photos I wanted to use! I found that Scenic Route paper at a paper crafting garage sale a month ago. Lucky me! It's almost gone again but I just need to hold onto it a little bit longer since SR is bye bye now. :( I'll miss the chipboard the most I think. But the Providence line was a lot of fun to use.
Oh and before I forget... I was given this sweet award from Jo:
Isn't she a sweety? So I need to tell you 7 interesting things about myself:
- My favorite thing about eating cheeto's is when the cheesy gets all over my fingers and I can lick it off.
- I'm not afraid of confrontation.
- I love Jesus and I'm not afraid to share that. :)
- The spelling of 'creative' on this award kind of bugs me. (But I still LOVE it.)
- I love watching Hallmark Channel sappy holiday movies.
- I have one tooth that is slightly gray thanks to a knee boarding accident when I was 19. I'm so hard core!!!!
- I hate ironing.