We got about 2.5" of snow overnight and this morning. Happy Thanksgiving to ME! I would take this beautiful, white powdery substance over ice any day. It's so peaceful! I hope those in the U.S. are having a great day of family, food and fun. I am loving the topic of Attitude of Gratitude this month. Here are a few things I am thankful for:
- My family. It's a tiny, cozy family. Even though I long for the days of the entire family together once again, I am thankful for two parents who support me in all I do!
- My job. Even with a career change on the horizon, I still love my job and find joy in each day as I get to be with little kiddos.
- Espresso and drive thru's. Bless that person who invented the mocha and even better - the person who invented the drive-thru so when I'm running late and didn't have time to make my own mocha, I can get one in a jiffer.
- My friends. I've got some fabulous friends in my life and I am extremely thankful for them. Trust me when I say I do not take advantage of these dear ladies because I know they put with a lot. And they still love me!!!
- All Wheel Drive. Thank God for the inventor of AWD vehicles like my Subaru. It means I can still go out shopping tonight in the snow and feel safe.
- Long holiday weekends. I am thankful for when they come because it's always perfect timing.
- I am so thankful for a hobby that allows me to be creative in my own way and one where I can dictate what looks good and what doesn't. It's a crazy industry but at the end of the day, those are my creations and I love how they capture my life.
- Picasa, Flickr and Picnik. My new lifesavers for photo editing and storage. :)
- YOU! Thank you for visiting me and leaving comments and being a part of my internet life. Some of you are so faithful and sweet and it makes me smile everyday when I come on here.
My poor stickers from SRM have been so neglected lately but I'm busily creating some cards today and using them up. I love these stickers so much. They add just the perfect touch to any card, especially holiday cards. :) For my first card I used up some old Kaisercraft Christmas paper and the Holiday Quick Cards stickers. On the second card is some beautiful Mitten Weather papers from Cosmo Cricket. Can you say YUM??? The snowflakes were cut with the Silhouette SD and then jacked up with some Stickles.
So what are you thankful for this holiday season? And anybody else going to the Midnight Madness sale at Michael's tonight????? :)