Paper Camellia is our Sponsor for this link up party and we got to use the January Everyday and Add on Kit.
I created this card and incorporated some of the fun ideas you can use on your own projects.
I'm a sucker for pinks and blues and had fun making this card. I used the enamel words(LOVE) as part of the card sentiment. And, of course, threw in some hearts because I'm focusing on looooove. ;)
Here are some ideas for what could you link up to Enamored with Enamel:
- Use enamel embellishments, like enamel dots, hearts, chevrons, words, etc.
- Do you love stars? Let them take a starring role on your project.
- Are polka dots your thing? Go ahead, go dotty with dots.
- Get things pointed in the right direction by using arrows, geotags, globes, etc.
- Is punctuation your thing? Add punctuation symbols to your project.
- Share the love by using hearts.
- Show us something you absolutely love, whether it be a person, flower, food, thing, place, movie, song, etc.
- Use Paper Camellia's kits.
Link up with us on the Paper Issues blog HERE, to be eligible to win Paper Camellia's Main March Kit. Woohoo!
You can link up as many projects as you like and they can be new or old. We make it easy and fun for you!
Here are the links to Paper Camellia's product and social media sites. Please stop by and say hi. Be sure to tell them Paper Issues sent you.